Registration Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:30 AM-10:30AM
When registering your student, please bring in the following items:
- Proof of address = 2 pieces of CURRENT business mail (such as a current utility bill, lease agreement or closing escrow papers) in the name of the parent/guardian with whom the student resides, OR APPROVED Open Enrollment letter.
- Immunization records.
- Legal document such as birth certificate or passport verifying date of birth.
- Unofficial transcript and withdrawal paperwork and grades from prior school. (Required so that we can place your student in the correct classes)
- IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- *Foster Parents must bring their DCFS placement contract
2018-2019 Course-Selection Worksheets & Course Applications
Below you will find grade-level course selection worksheets that can be downloaded and filled out prior to meeting with counselors as well as application websites for EMT and Dental Assisting courses.