Monday - Thursday
1. Proof of address = 2 pieces of CURRENT business mail (such as a current utility bill, lease agreement or closing escrow papers) in the name of the parent/guardian with whom the student resides, OR APPROVED Open Enrollment letter.
2. Immunization records.
3. Legal document such as birth certificate or passport verifying date of birth.
4. Unofficial transcript and withdrawal paperwork and grades from prior school. (Required so that we can place your student in the correct classes)
5. IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
6. *Foster Parents must bring their DCFS placement contract
2018-2019 Course-Selection Worksheets
Below you will find grade-level course selection worksheets that can be downloaded and filled out prior to meeting with counselors as well as application websites for EMT and Dental Assisting courses.EMT Application (Non-Academy) 2018-2019