In Person Enrollment For 2020-2021
For additional assistance with the enrollment of your student, Palmdale High School offers In Person enrollment.
*** DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS ONLY ONE PARENT AND THE STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM WHERE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON CAMPUS ***
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will be limiting the number of individuals inside of our gym. A screening station will be setup at the entrance of our gym.
Enter the West Parking Lot on Ave. R. You will be directed where to park and how to proceed to the gym.
Monday, August 10th - Thursday, August 13th - 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Open to all regardless of last name. (Note: limitations to individuals allowed in the gym at one time will will remain in effect.)
Please Bring The Following Documentation
- Make sure you bring the following documentation
- Student’s up to date Immunization record-state law requirement
- Students Birth Certificate
- Address verification- current gas/electric bill in parent/guardian’s name
- Foster care or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Copy of identification of the adult enrolling the student
If you are unable to attend in-person registrations due to COVID 19, medical, or high risk, please call our office for help with online registration at 661-273-3181 ext. 605 or 608 from 1-3 pm.