In Person Enrollment For 2020-2021
For additional assistance with the enrollment of your student, Palmdale High School offers In Person enrollment BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
*** DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS ONLY ONE PARENT AND THE STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE GYM WHERE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILL TAKE PLACE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE MASK AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES WHILE ON CAMPUS ***
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we will be limiting the number of individuals inside of facilities. A screening station will be setup at the entrance of our campus.
Please Bring The Following Documentation
- Make sure you bring the following documentation
- Student’s up to date Immunization record-state law requirement
- Students Birth Certificate
- Address verification- current gas/electric bill in parent/guardian’s name
- Foster care or Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Copy of identification of the adult enrolling the student
Appointments are available Monday - Thursday, 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.
If you are unable to attend in-person registrations due to COVID 19, medical, or high risk, please call our office for help with online registration at 661-273-3181 ext. 605 or 608 from 1-3 pm.