2020-2021 Online Enrollment Process
Virtual Registration Process 2020-2021 School Year
Step 1 - Provide required information and documents to start the enrollment process:
A. Complete the Student Information Form.
B. Complete the Student Health Questionnaire.
C. Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Student birth certificate.
- Up-to-date immunizations (state requirement)(Kaiser patient immunizations found at kp.org).
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID.
- 2 Proof of Address (gas or electric bill) within the last 30 days.
- Withdrawal documents and Transcript (10th - 12th grade students).
- Certificate of Completion (8th grade students) / Current Report Card (9th grade students).
- Copy of an IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Foster Placement / Guardianship documents (if applicable).
- Open Enrollment approval letter (if applicable).
Step 2 - Codes to create a PowerSchool account needed to do PowerSchool Enrollment will be emailed after Step 1 is completed. After you receive your code:
A. Create PowerSchool account. (Tutorial to create accounts can be found here)
B. Complete the PowerSchool Enrollment for 2020-2021.
Step 3 - A link to choose classes will be email after Steps 1 and 2 are complete.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call (661) 273-3181, extensions 605 or 608.