2020-2021 Enrollment Process
Coming soon: 9th-grade enrollment process for the 21-22 school year!
Registration Process 2020-2021 School Year
Step 1 - Provide required information and documents to start the enrollment process:
A. Complete the Student Information Form.
B. Complete the Student Health Questionnaire.
C. Email the following documents to email@example.com:
- Student birth certificate.
- Up-to-date immunizations (state requirement).
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID.
- 2 Proofs of Address (gas and electric bill) dated within 30 days, in parent's name.
- Withdrawal documents and Transcript.
- Copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Foster Placement / Guardianship documents (if applicable).
- Open Enrollment approval letter (if applicable).
Step 2 - After completing Step 1, book a Phone Appointment. A representative will call you at the number you provide at the time of your appointment. You must be available for 30 to 60 minutes to complete the enrollment process. If documents are not received by the time of your "phone appointment", your appointment will be canceled, and you will need to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or you may call (661) 273-3181, ext. 605 on Tuesdays or ext. 608 on Wednesdays.