2020-2021 Enrollment Process
Registration Process 2020-2021 School Year
Step 1 - Provide required information and documents to start the enrollment process:
A. Complete the Student Information Form.
B. Complete the Student Health Questionnaire.
C. Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Student birth certificate.
- Up-to-date immunizations (state requirement)(Kaiser patient immunizations found at kp.org).
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID.
- 2 Proof of Address (gas or electric bill) within the last 30 days.
- Withdrawal documents and Transcript (10th - 12th grade students).
- Certificate of Completion (8th grade students) / Current Report Card (9th grade students).
- Copy of an IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
- Foster Placement / Guardianship documents (if applicable).
- Open Enrollment approval letter (if applicable).
Step 2 - After completing Step 1, book a "phone appointment" by clicking HERE. A representative will call you at the number you provide at the time of your appointment. You must be available for 30 to 60 minutes to complete the enrollment process. If documents are not received by the time of your "phone appointment", your appointment will be canceled, and you will need to reschedule.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, you can email Monday - Friday to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. or call on Fridays at (661) 273-3181, extensions 605 or 608.