THIS MESSAGE IS LENGTHY, BUT IT CONTAINS A GREAT DEAL OF SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR YOU.
Distance Learning classes begin Monday, August 10 at 7:30 AM!
To kick off the year right, we have the Distance Learning Bell Schedule to assist you with the first day of classes. CLICK HERE to see the Distance Learning Bell Schedule.
- Student schedules can be seen in PowerSchool.
- Students who have a problem with their schedule (wrong class, missing class, etc.) can request a course change using the Schedule Change Request 20-21 form.
- Please note that there will be changes to student schedules throughout the next three weeks. This is a normal process that allows us to balance classes to ensure there is not overcrowding.
- Thank you for your patience as we make these adjustments.
Student Login Help:
- There is a link on the PHS website for students to request assistance with PowerSchool or Google login information. We have a team that will work through the list daily to assist the students.
- They will select the "Contact Us" button to inform us of their need, and we will monitor and provide support as the requests come in.
- Live registration is available Monday - Thursday of next week from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Parents will park in the 400 parking lot. Enter on Ave. R on the West end of the campus.
- Student Information Form and Student Health Questionnaire will be completed in Computer Lab 401.
- Parents will then walk through the 400 hallway to the large gym to register.
- We will be passing out Chromebooks on Monday and Tuesday of next week. We currently do not have any hotspots available but we are expecting a delivery of more very soon. Keep checking our website for more information.
- Parents will drive up the bus route off of 20th Street East.
- Chromebooks will be issued in front of the large gym.
- We do not intend to mass-issue textbooks that have online versions.
- For books without an online version, and where your teacher determines you need to have a textbook, we will do limited textbook issue on a subject-by-subject basis.
- Students who need a physical copy of a book due to accommodations, expressed needs, parent request, or other factors, will be issued all of their textbooks by appointment only!
As always, please reach out with any questions or concerns you might have!